The Glenn Heights Police Department will build trust in the community through transparent actions and positive engagement.
The Glenn Heights Police Department envisions being recognized by our citizens and our peers as the standard of excellence in law enforcement and community policing by leading in collaborative partnerships, personnel development, innovation and the effective use of technology.
Core Values (I-CARE)
- Integrity - The cornerstone of police work, without it public trust is lost
- Courage - To make the right professional decision
- Accountable - To the community, the department, and the organization
- Respect - Of the community, the department, and most importantly, self
- Ethical - Professional actions and decisions
As Chief of Police, it is with pride that I welcome you to the Glenn Heights Police Department website. The Glenn Heights Police Department is comprised of dedicated professional men and women who are committed to serve our community. As a department, we are proud of the spirit of cooperation within our community and the partnerships with our community stakeholders.
The Department is committed to working together to make certain that our community enjoys the highest quality of life. The employees of the Glenn Heights Police Department are dedicated to the highest levels of integrity and professionalism and pledge to continue to work with the citizens of Glenn Heights to solve problems and address concerns.
As our Core Values state, we at the Glenn Heights Police Department are truly 'dedicated to serve' our community. Thank you for visiting our site.
- Keith Moore, Director of Public Safety
- Nick Bristow, Deputy Chief of Police